Your giving to ministries at Emmaus is a way of demonstrating your commitment to God and being a part of what he is doing in the world through our life here together. We believe that faithful stewardship not only pays the bills we have (every month, don’t you know!), but more importantly, allows us to step out in faith and partner with God. The resources we contribute allow us to share God with the world and meet God’s children all over the world at their point of need.
Ways to give financially include:
- Sunday morning offerings.
- ACH/bank account giving (must be coordinated with your bank through the Emmaus Business Office).
- Your bank’s bill pay or automatic payment system.
- Online through PayPal (click the button below to get started):
- Direct gift to the Emmaus Business Office – contact person: Dennis McClintock, Emmaus Bookkeeper, 507-645-9480.