Giving to Emmaus
Giving to Emmaus supports day to day operations and church programs, as well as other ministries locally and around the world. Emmaus is better able to operate with regular consistent giving by the Congregation. Learn more about finances and giving here.
Giving with Automatic Payments
Want to save time with your offerings to Emmaus Church, and assist the Church in meeting its annual budget? Please consider the following:
Set up automatic weekly, monthly or bi-monthly payments with your bank. You can use Bill Pay or another auto pay system that your bank offers to submit your offerings to Emmaus. Check with your bank for details on how to set up an automatic payment to Emmaus Church.
- Let your bank do the work for you.
- No need to remember to write a check on Sunday morning.
- Saves you time.
- Conveniently choose the days of the month that you want to send your payment.
- Easy as 1-2-3
- Check with your bank on how to process automatic payments.
- Set up Payee information (see below).
- Select the amount and the day of the month you want payment to be sent.
- Most auto pay systems will give you the option to alert you via email and/or text message when payment is sent.
Northfield, MN 55057-0123
Memo: Offering – General Fund
You can also send one-time payments through Bill Pay or other auto payment systems from your bank directly to other ministries for special offerings and/or personal donations (i.e. Community Action Center, Feed My Starving Children, etc.).
Another option for giving is through the secure online service PayPal. You can put your donation on a credit card, or if you have a PayPal account, you can give to Emmaus using any of the payment methods that you have assigned to your account. Click the button below to get started.
(PayPal charges a 2.93% fee for gifts made with a credit or debit card.)
If you have questions regarding your offerings to Emmaus, please contact Karen Nelson in the main office at 507-645-9480.