Financial information about Emmaus Church comes under the oversight of the Finance Board and the vision and decision-making of the Church Council and the Emmaus Congregation. Finance Board meets at 7pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month and is comprised of:
Rachel Bath, chair
Gary Bollinger, treasurer
Rob Ryden, staff liaison
At Emmaus we consider our annual operating budget to be an important indicator of our stated values and mission – where the rubber hits the road, so to speak. If you would like more information about the budget, please contact the staff liasion to the Finance Board, Rob Ryden, at 507-645-9480.
Your giving to ministries at Emmaus is a way of demonstrating your commitment to God and being a part of what he is doing in the world through our life here together. We believe that faithful stewardship not only pays the bills we have (every month, don’t you know!), but more importantly, allows us to step out in faith and partner with God. The resources we contribute allow us to share God with the world and meet God’s children all over the world at their point of need.
Ways to give include:
- Sunday morning offerings.
- ACH/bank account giving (must be coordinated with your bank through the Emmaus Business Office).
- Your bank’s bill pay or automatic payment system – learn more about how to set it up here.
- Online through PayPal (click the button below to get started).
- Direct gift to the Emmaus Business Office – contact person: Dennis McClintock, Emmaus Bookkeeper, 507-645-9480.
Thank you for your faithfulness!